New Customers Moving Home
- Applicants moving home and taking a loan on another property
Existing Nationwide Borrower Moving Home
- An existing Nationwide borrower moving home and taking a new Nationwide loan on another property
- For joint applicants, only one applicant needs to have an existing mortgage with Nationwide
- An applicant who redeemed a Nationwide mortgage no more than one year ago and has not held another mortgage elsewhere in the interim
Existing Nationwide Borrower Moving Home and Porting
- An existing Nationwide borrower moving home and porting their Nationwide loan to another property
Helping your homebuyer clients
We're here to help your clients get moving. So, we now offer great mortgage deals on products up to 95% LTV for new homebuyers, outside of any current or existing government schemes.
Our range of handy calculators can also help you and your client:
- get an indication of how much your client could borrow
- estimate what your client’s current home could be worth.
Remember, our homebuyer mortgages:
- start from 5% deposit products, outside of any current or existing government schemes
- have no standard valuation fees
- come with great benefits such as overpayment allowances
- are fully portable helping your client to move again in the future
- are true term products, meaning the deal period starts on your client’s completion date.