HomebuyerCheck our definition of a Homebuyer
Helping your homebuyer clients
We’re here to help your clients get moving. So, we now offer great mortgage deals on products up to 95% LTV for new homebuyers, outside of any current or existing government schemes.
Our range of handy calculators can also help you and your client:
- get an indication of how much your client could borrow
- estimate what your client’s current home could be worth
- help your client understand the cost of moving
Remember, our homebuyer mortgages:
- start from 5% deposit products, outside of any current or existing government schemes
- have no standard valuation fees
- include a £250 thank you for Nationwide main current account holders
- come with great benefits such as overpayment allowances
- are fully portable helping your client to move again in the future
- are true term products, meaning the deal period starts on your client’s completion date
If your client hasn’t moved before, or simply wants to refresh their memory, our Home Buyer guide can help take them through all the steps involved. We also have a Home Seller guide. Email your client a link now:
And once your client has chosen a Nationwide mortgage why not share our step-by-step guide that details our mortgage application process for homebuyers.