If you're having difficulties after changing your password for the first time
You should follow these steps below:
- Send a request to reset your password. You can do this by entering your email address on the NFI login screen and clicking ‘I’ve forgotten my password’.
- If you request to change your password but haven’t received the email, check your spam or junk mailbox.
- If you’re still having issues, or receive a message advising you to re-register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll need to use the subject line ‘Password Login Issue’ and in the email detail the error you’re receiving.
We've made changes to the way you log in to make it easier and quicker for you.
If you registered with us before we made these changes, you'll be prompted to change your password. Once you've created your new password and logged into NFI Online, you can access and manage your cases as normal.
If you're having difficulty logging in, here are some top tips:
Forgotten your email address
- You can contact our Registrations team via Broker Chat by selecting ‘Chat Now’.
- Then choose ‘Registrations, login and procuration fees'.
Forgotten or expired password
- If you require a new link or need to reset your password, go to the login screen and click the 'Forgotten password' button.
- The link to reset your password is valid for 24 hours. You can only use this once.
Requesting a change to your password
- If you need to request a change to your password but haven't received the email, check your spam or junk mailbox.
- If you've not received the email within 20 minutes, contact our Registrations team via Broker Chat by selecting ‘Chat Now’.
- Then choose ‘Registrations, login and procuration fees’.
Locked out of your NFI Online account
- To unlock your account, you’ll need to go to the login screen and reset your password by clicking the 'Forgotten password'.