We know how important it is for you to be able to support your clients long term. So, we're pleased to announce that from Tuesday 1 December, you'll have access to our standard Further Advance range for your clients.
We're making it simpler for your clients to borrow more
So, if your client already has an existing residential mortgage with Nationwide, you'll soon be able to submit additional borrowing applications on their behalf via NFI Online.
Here's what you need to know
- How much we can lend depends on how the client intends to spend the money (click here for further details).
- A full new business procuration fee will be paid for Further Advance applications - a minimum of £100.*
- The minimum loan is £10,000, unless for home improvements in which case it's £5,000.
- The minimum mortgage term will be two years and the maximum will be 40 years.
- Initially, where your client wants to complete a rate switch and apply for additional borrowing, you'll need to complete two separate applications.*
* Please note procuration fees for product transfers remain unchanged.