You can now complete a rate switch on behalf of your clients using our improved, easy to use online system, NFI Online. This means you can:
- Create an application using our fully automated system, getting an instant offer upon application.
- Retrieve customer account details ahead of creating an application.
- Use our automated valuation (AVM) property figures.
You'll also get your procuration fee within two weeks once the rate switch has taken place, paid via your usual Mortgage Club or Network.
And as a reminder, existing Nationwide Mortgage members looking to switch with us will exclusively receive:
- Access to our best rates, currently 0.1% lower than new customer rates.
- £100 cashback as a thank you for continuing to choose Nationwide.
Tips to help support your Rate Switch application
- Searching for your client
When searching for your client's details, make sure you have the following information: surname, forename, date of birth, security address postcode, mortgage account number and direct debit account number.
- For applications that include a fee
If your application includes a fee, make sure you check your Case Summary screen to ensure the application has been submitted, as clicking 'switch now' won't complete your application.
- Checking eligibility and more
Don't forget, for further information you can check out the rate switch section on our website.
For more information about rate switch applications please take a look at our FAQs, and for support on submitting your application, why not download our Rate Switch Application Guide: