With effect from Tuesday 6 September, we're making some changes to our fixed rate and tracker rate products.
Fixed rate reductions
- 3 year fixed rates across all LTVs reduced by 0.10%
- 5 year fixed rates at 60%, 70% and 75% LTV reduced by up to 0.20%
- 10 year fixed rates across all LTVs reduced by up to 0.20%
2 year tracker rate increases
- 2 year tracker rates, including Shared Equity, across all LTVs increased by up to 0.15%
- We're also introducing new 95% LTV tracker rates.
Download our new product guide for details.
Please note if the Bank of England base rate (BBR) is 0.00% or less during the tracker period, the rate your client will pay will be 0.00% plus the agreed set percentage above the BBR.
This means the rate your client pays will never go below 0.00% plus the additional rate of their tracker mortgage (this is known as the tracker floor).
Click here for more details on our tracker products.Existing Nationwide tracker rate mortgage customers should refer to their original mortgage offer for details of their terms and conditions.
How to reserve existing products
You can reserve products through NFI Online or NFI MTE until 5.00pm Monday 5 September 2016.
Paper applications must be posted to the address below with a postmark no later than Monday 5 September 2016.
Northampton Service Centre (IPA)
Kings Park Road
Please note new products may not show on sourcing systems immediately.