With effect from tomorrow, Wednesday 11 November, we're removing the standard valuation fee for all homebuyers, including first time buyers. Further strengthening our support for your homebuyer clients.
Here are the key highlights:
- Available across our whole homebuyer and first time buyer range.
- Available on product options up to 95% LTV.
- First time buyers continue to receive £500 cashback.
From tomorrow, we're simplifying the range of products available to our main current account customers by withdrawing our 4 year fixed and 3 year tracker, which are currently only available direct with Nationwide.
As a result, we're also introducing a £250 thank you for Nationwide main current account customers* who complete a purchase or remortgage application. This is available through all channels including intermediaries.
Customer eligibility will be validated by us at completion, with the £250 paid within 60 days post completion.
*To qualify as a main current account customer with us, your client must:
Hold a FlexOne account and be aged 18 or over, or hold a FlexAccount with a Visa debit card (not cash card or cash card+) and have:
- been paying in £750+ a month for the last 3 months (excluding internal transfers) for the last 3 months; Or
- completed an account switch to us (from a non-Nationwide account) using our Current Account Switch Team in the last 4 months; or
Hold a FlexDirect or FlexPlus account.